Hi, I'm Mikeguy. I'm a man who lives under a rock somewhere in a nice city with lots of public transportation and modestly good-looking women. I ride my bicycle, eat my vegetables, and write and play my music or whatever else happens to catch up with me. I have two feet, two hands, two nostrils, two legs, two arms, two eyes, two ears, two dogs, two parents, and this rather interesting computer with a camera attached to it.
As of 2006, there remains a party in my mind, and you might be invited.
- Billy the Mountain: The epic tale by Frank Zappa, who I am a fan of. I spent a lot of time on this one... and still didn't spell many of the words right.
- David Bowie: A Reality Tour: Transferred info from the original artical and expanded it on this fabulous DVD.
- John Serry, Jr.: A lesser known jazz pianist who is both wholly remarkable and totally awesome.
- The Adventures of Greggery Peccary: Another Frank Zappa tale. Also absurd.
- The Man Who Fell to Earth (film): I transferred the film information from the original article, expanded upon it, and then began the process of reworking all the links to lead to the right place.
- The Wedding Song: Funny, I think this one got skipped over...
- Dance Magic: Alternative title for Magic Dance
- The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary: iN casE OF capITALizaTion ERrORs
- A Reality Tour: Rewrote the article to be more relative to its name and moved previous information to a new page
- Animutation: Come on... it's an art form.
- David Bowie: Rewrote and organized bulk of the page from December 17 to 18, 2004. I'm a devoted fan of this guy, what else could I do? Listed below are the articles I edited as part of a continuing project to have articles for all his songs.
- Breaking Glass (song): Got started here.
- What in the World: Figured out how to build from near-scratch.
- Always Crashing in the Same Car: Examined lyrics, talked about live version.
- Be My Wife: Examined lyrics, updated live version status.
- A New Career in a New Town: Explained piece, production, and live version status.
- Warszawa (song): Production notes, sources.
- Art Decade: Production notes, explanation, sources.
- Weeping Wall (David Bowie song): Production notes, explanation, sources.
- Subterraneans: Production notes, explanation, sources.
- Speed of Life: You know, the usual.
- You've Been Around: Oh, I did all SORTS of... stuff I've already done with this one.
- Magic Dance: You'd be ashamed to be a Bowie fan if you saw it before I edited it.
- Pallas Athena (song): Explained piece's purpose, improved on explanation of Tao Jones Index.
- Miracle Goodnight: Explained piece's arrangement and music video w/ source.
- The Man Who Fell to Earth: Extracted information into two articles, book and film. Expanded information from this article to be about the book.